- Advice & Education
- Community Support
- International Family Equality
- Legal & Financial
- News & Politics
- Travel & Vacations
I believe so much that Tracy is pregnant. I feel it but I don't knnow if it can happen that fast. I just hope it did I don't think I can wait like this I mean. I just wanna be like take a test now but it'll obviously not come up it's way to earily but oh man. I"m just pray every day and rubbing her bellty as if it's alreayd there. I just want it so bad to plan adn to name a baby to hold it again. I can't wait I'm so excited and she's goin back and forth she thinks it she doesn't she don't know it's making me more crazy well thats all for now
The love of my life, Shannon, has been on an emotional rollercoaster since we decided this, and I wish I could help her.
Well, in a couple hours I am off to my first doctors appointment for "Pregnancy Planning".
Sidebar - I am watching the show Birth Day and the screaming is pretty frightening.
Receiving a one-on-one invitation from a set of straight parents is an indication you have really worked hard to gain acceptance in your school community. You are going on a double date. Congratulations! Now comes the real test of your assimilation. Can you successfully observe straight couples’ socializing conventions?
ok well i have had enough inseminating forthis month. now all i can do is wait. i dont think i can handle not knowing. all i think everyday is omg i could be pregnant right now. i want to be sooo badly. but idk i just feel like it really might have worked. maybe first time will be a charm for us. i look at son now running around our living room and i just remember how anxious we were for crystalyn to become pregnant and then that was it. her period didnt come and we had him!!!
1. How long have you been together? four years... 6 months, less a 1-2 month "break".
2. Who pursued who? I was totally pursued by M.
3. Do you wear any type of wedding/commitment ring? only when the mood strikes.
4. What was the hardest thing about learning to live together? She is a control freak, I am a living tornado.
5. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning? Her. I don't know what's so hard about throwing the nearest item of clothing and taking a pee, but she can make it take hours?!?
6. Do you usually eat breakfast together? In the same room count?
wow, this is almost exhausting. it is now the fourth day of our inseminating process. we have already doen it once today and we will do it a second time this evening. its weird cuz we found a website before, well crystalyn found it and we calculated my expected conception date and it would have been yesterday. which is pretty accurate. i really felt like i was ovulating yesterday and for some reason i just had this feeling that it worked.